Seam Thickness Gauge
Eliminate operator-to-operator Seam Thickness measurement variation commonly caused by improper use of Can Seam Micrometers.
The SEAM Thickness Gauge always measures at the same pressure, angle and depth; no matter who is using it. The SEAM Thickness Gauge is fully adjustable, making it easy to mechanically duplicate most Can Seam Micrometer thickness readings. Just like the Can Seam Micrometer, the SEAM Thickness Gauge measures at the chuck wall angle, automatically positions the can to measure across its center-line, and may be used to measure can seams on a wide range of can sizes.
- The best %R&R and DR results in the industry
- Saves time and Eliminates Data Entry Errors
- Increased accuracy with completely operator independent measurement
- Easy to read digital display - results may also be transferred to plant-wide data collection system
- Solid, fixture based design